Children’s Martial Arts & More
Every Saturday from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m., I conduct a Children’s class at the Presidio studio. These classes are designed to not only teach your children to be physically safe, but also to share life tools that will help them with school and their relationship to others
Here are some of the skills they will learn:
· Being unafraid of bullies
· Knowing how to speak up if someone is making them feel uncomfortable
· Disciplining/Controlling their bodies and behaviors
· Meditation practices
· Noncompetitive self-defense
· Street safety
· The Art of Listening
· Interactive learning through martial arts drills, games and practices
· Learning the art of Kung Fu San Soo
If your child has ever participated in one of our one-day assault prevention classes, you know how effective our trainings can be. Every Saturday your child will learn skills which will keep him or her safe while also helping them in every aspect of life.
If you would like your child to participate in this weekly class, please register on the events page of this website, or send an email to email@example.com.
See you next Saturday.
Time: Saturdays 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Age: 9 to 12-year-olds
Price: $100 per month (no contracts)
André Salvage & Associates